The FARGODOME offers fundraising opportunities to groups who are 501(c)(3) eligible. Groups who volunteer for events will earn commission; based on their sales. This means the more your group sells, the more your group earns.
Groups are encouraged to wear shirts representing the group; shirts should be uniform in appearance and be without rips, tears or drawstrings. Black or khaki pants and close-toed, nonslip shoes are required.
If your group would like to work events involving alcohol, everyone must be 21 years old and have a current training certification through Fargo Cass Public Health. This certification is provided by FARGODOME once an active Non-Profit vendor.
The minimum age to participate is 14 years old.
- Must hold a 501(c)(3) IRS number
- Participate in at least 3 events per calendar year to remain active.
- Group will be required to have 6-10 people volunteer per event.
- At least 2-4 adults 21 and over
- Other volunteers must be at least 14 years of age.
- 18+ sell alcohol (certification required)
- 21+ serve alcohol (certification required)