FARGODOME offers official guided tours, which gives your group the opportunity to see the facility from a new perspective. A guided tour is a perfect way to catch a “behind-the-scenes” glimpse into areas rarely seen by the public.
To help plan your tour, here are a few helpful reminders:
- Tours are available Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- All tours must be scheduled in advance.
- Tours will not be available on event days.
- Tours cannot be scheduled more than one month in advance.
- This is a walking tour that takes approximately 20 - 40 minutes based on group size.
- Groups must have a minimum of 10 or more people before scheduling.
- Points of interest on the tour include the main lobby, lower field level, NDSU Team Room (when not in use), a walk down the NDSU Football hallway, football turf (when accessible), artist dressing rooms, catering room, concourse level, private suite, and the NDSU Coaches Office.
Have a smaller group? Quick peek tours are also available.
To schedule your tour, please call 701-241-9100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tours are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis; however we will make every effort to accommodate your request. FARGODOME reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a tour at any time due to scheduling or booking conflicts.