The FARGODOME has a track record of hosting some of the biggest and best events between Minneapolis and Seattle. From concerts to sporting events, tradeshows to business conventions, theater to religious revivals, the FARGODOME helps put the "WOW!" factor in your event.
General Seating Arrangements
FARGODOME has extreme versatility with seating configurations. On a regular basis, the facility is transformed from a conference facility to concert hall, to football arena, to theatre—all within a few days. View some of our popular arrangements and get a better view of how we can accommodate your event, no matter the size.
Helpful Documents and Links to Plan Your Event at FARGODOME
- A total of 115,000 square feet of exhibit space including:
- A large 400 ft. X 200 ft. area totaling 80,000 square feet on the main arena floor
- 20,000 square feet on the concourse level
- An additional 15,000 square feet in the lobby
- Spacious meeting rooms available
- Total meeting room seating capacity of 1,000 with theater setup; single rooms can accommodate smaller events
- Variable arena seating configurations, from 2,500 to 25,000
- Dome concert seating
- Arena concert seating
- Excellent acoustics
- Half-house configuration for maximum flexibility
- 3,200 parking spaces available; 50 handicap accessible spaces
- Large Midwest fan base
We’re eager to help make your event a success. The following guidelines will help us to do so.
- FARGODOME does not allow the use of duct, masking, scotch, or two-sided tape for any application. We require that only wrestling mat tape be used in the facility. This may be purchased at sporting goods stores or we will have it available for sale during move-in for $12.00 per roll. If your exhibitors use any two-sided tape, a minimum clean up charge of $300.00 will be assessed directly to the promoter.
- FARGODOME does not allow small decorative helium balloons to be used anywhere in the arena. Large tethered advertising balloons may be used in your display area but before inflating them, please sign a waiver at the utility table in the NW corner of the field level.
- FARGODOME is unable to accept any shipments for vendors prior to the start of, or after the conclusion of your show. If you need to ship items prior to arriving for move-in, please send them directly to the decorator that has been designated for your event. FARGODOME will accept shipments for promoters prior to events. Please have the sender note your company name and the event coordinator's name on the package, so that our staff will know that they can accept the parcel.
- All paint over-spray removal charges will be billed directly to the promoter.
- When arranging your contract times, please be sure that you have allowed enough time for your decorator to move in their materials and complete the necessary measuring and set-up prior to the beginning of your move-in. Often we are not able to accommodate requests for extra time and would appreciate it if you would plan for their needs in advance.
- All vendors who plan to give away food samples must first contact our Food & Beverage department and obtain prior approval.
- A FARGODOME exhibitor utility purchase instructions will be included in your vendor packet. Please note that all requests must be received with full payment seven days prior to the beginning of your show in order for us to honor the advance rate price of these services.
- FARGODOME is a smoke-free facility.
- FARGODOME does not allow the use of any kind of tapes or adhesives in its rooms and facilities. Easels or some other kind of holder must be used for all signage. Please ask for assistance with this issue if needed.
- Sections 33 on the east concourse is not available to promoters for tradeshows. Our Food & Beverage Department occupies this space. Please be sure that you do not sell or plan to use this area during your show. FARGODOME also uses Section 1 for Guest Services. In addition, no booths may be sold in front of any permanent advertising panels on the concourse level.
- Occasionally, we are able to accommodate requests from vendors to stage their trailers for extra vehicles in an empty parking lot prior to the beginning of move-in. Houwever, all arrangements for this must be made with the event coordinator prior to the move-in day. We have experienced problems with exhibitors dropping their items and blocking our parking lots. FARGODOME assumes no responsibility for loss, theft or vandalism of items left outdoors.
- Please advise your vendors that all vehicles, trailers and booth materials must be removed completely from FARGODOME and its parking lots by the time your contract expires.